The world hasn’t ended, in fact it hasn’t even come close.
I haven’t given up alcohol, chocolate or bread!
Did I tell you the world hasn’t come to an end?!
My wife has joined the gym and my dad-bod is developing nicely!
I’ve started meal planning so that she has healthy food to eat at work. Meanwhile I eat whatever I can find and whatever my 4 year old has left me!
This week more healthy meals are planned and the goal is to find healthy snacks as well.
Goals are one thing but realistically I can see a few chips in my future too!
The good news is I found 5 low calorie alcoholic drinks last night after a few non low calorie drinks!
- Vodka mixed with a low calorie mix….. seltzer vs sugary tonic water
- Champagne, you’ll also weigh less after you’ve sold you kidney to pay for it!
- Scotch/Whiskey and diet coke…… or you could just drink it straight or with a dash of water…. we all want to stay hydrated now!
- Tequila because you can drink that straight, some lime and salt and you’re half way to bad decisions already.
- Martini…. before we all go into the debate of gin vs vodka, there isn’t one, it’s gin and vermouth or nothing, the alternative is just a poor attempt at something else!
PS I could really go for a cheeseburger right about now!
And the world hasn’t ended!