Starting yesterday my Instagram went down, millions of others had theirs stopped too!
I first blamed my other half….. ‘did you change the password?’ ‘did you post something you shouldn’t?’ So trusting…. I poured myself another drink and tried again…. like that was going to help!
After a quick search it seems I’m not alone, apparently there were a lot of other people also having a quiet drink and looking for answers!
So my tips are:
- Keep on trying… if you bash your head against something enough sooner or later something will happen.
- Pour yourself another drink….it’ll either work or you’ll forget.
- Search the multiple forums about it on the internet, maybe a geek somewhere knows how to fix it.
- Reinstall and then uninstall and then reinstall the app again.
- Try another app like Twitter, we all know those people are sane…..
- Put your phone down…… you can’t be an IG model today!
- I read that some people are getting on IG in some countries, so a plane ticket it is!
- Call everyone you know (wait text them) and see if everyone you know is also dying inside and storing selfies like a squirrel stores nuts just before winter.
- Wait…. you’re a little fish in a VERY big pond….. IG doesn’t care and there’s probably nothing you can do!
Was I really going to write 10 because I’ve only got 9 probably because I couldn’t get onto IG and find what other people were doing!